Celestial Visitations

Now that 2016 is in the rear view mirror and my 100 Faces Project is completed, (and I have had my winter "nap" where I don't get much done except hibernate by the fire with tea and a good book) I have been enjoying creating the first few of what appears to be a new series of paintings. Working on large pieces of ripped, raw edged canvas, I have been exploring ethereal imagery in a creamy, dreamy palette with predominantly whites and blues. So far I have completed seven pieces, take a look:
(update - July - painting #7 is the final one in the series, time to move on to something else!)

 An Angel Falls From the Sky - 6' x 3'

Little Things Are Hard to See - 5' x 5'

First Roots, Then Wings - 4' x 5'

 Go On and Make a Joyful Sound - (Lessons From My Guardians and Spirits) - 5' x 5'

 Words of Love a Ladder to the Heavens - 3.5' x 3.5' 

Protect Me - 2' x 4' 

You Are The Magical Enchantment in Your Existence - 4' x 4'

Comments