Altered Clothing - Time for a New Workshop!

One day years ago I decided to jazz up a jacket I had by painting a panel on the back of it:

Then I decided my other jacket looked a bit boring too, so I painted it:

I made one for my sister:

Then my friends saw them and wanted their jackets jazzed up too with some of their favorite images:




 


Recently while rummaging through my closet I found a jacket that looked kind of bland, and I felt the urge to embellish rising up in me once again:

I like the way it turned out, and thought it might be a fun workshop idea! So, bring your favorite panel backed jacket (you can use a panel skirt as well) to transform into personal, wearable work of art. Clothing made from denim, cotton or twill fabric is fine. I will provide all of the necessary paints, brushes, tools and other supplies. 

Saturday, September 12th
 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
85.00 includes all materials except clothing 
Chocolate and tea provided

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment